Please note the following when returning goods to Lifestyle Local:
1. The customer must contact the sales representative in the customer services department. The customer must have the following information available to the sales representative upon review:
i. Copy of the original invoice ii. Article number
iii. Description iv. Pairs
v. Number of Cartons
vi. Reason for the return
vii. Contact person and phone number
viii. Confirmation of address where goods need to be collected
2. As per the disclaimer on ALL invoices, customers have 7 days to notify us of the following in writing:
• Incorrect goods supplied
• Price queries
• Defect shoes
3. The sales representative will analyse the claim and discuss it with the respective brand manager before responding to the customer.
4. An authorization number will be provided upon approval by the brand manager.
Subsequently, collection will be arranged by Thandeka from the warehouse.
5. Aged stock will not be accepted, unless specified in the customer contract.
6. Lifestyle Local will not entertain swaps or changes to the original customer order.
7. Returns due to quality issues must be done within the 6 months warranty period of which the end user customer must provide the purchase receipt.
8. Goods can only be picked up from the customers’ offices. Please do not give returns to sales representatives.
9. City Couriers will need a copy of the Debit note when they collect the goods. Please note failure to do so will result in City Couriers not uplifting the stock.
10. Please note that if customers send returns to Lifestyle Local without any authorisation number, the goods will not be accepted at our warehouse and credit will not be passed.